Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Mana Re Kaha Na Gaura Katha
Official Name: None
Author: Narahari Sarakara
Book Name: None
mana re! kaha nā gaura kathā
gaurera nāma, amiyāra dhāma, pirīti mūrati dātā
śayane gaura, svapane gaura, gaura nayanera
jīvane gaura, maraṇe gaura, gaura galāra hārā
hiyāra mājhāre, gaurāńga rākhiyā, virale basiyā raba
manera sādhete, se rūpa-cādere, nayane nayane thoba
gaura vihane, na vańchi parāṇe, gaura ka’rechi sāra
gaura baliya, jauka jīvane, kichu nā cāhiba āra
gaura gamana, gaura gaṭhana, gaura mukhera hāsi
gaura-pirīti, gaura mūrati, hīyāya rahala paśi
gaura dharama, gaura karama, gaura vedera sāra
gaura caraṇe, parāṇa sampinu, gaura karibena pāra
gaura śabada, gaura sampada, jāhāra hiyāya jāge
narahari dāsa, tāhāra caraṇe, satata śaraṇa māge
1) O mind! Speak only about Gaura. Gaura’s name is the abode of nectar, and the worshipable bestower of unnatojjvala-prema.
2) In sleeping – Gaura, in dreaming – Gaura. Gaura is the star of my eyes. In life – Gaura, at the time of death – Gaura. Gaura’s name is the precious necklace I wear around my neck!
3) Keeping Gauranga inside my heart, I will sit alone and fix my mind on His enchanting moon-like form. I will gaze in His eyes and become absorbed in His beauty.
4) Without Gaura I cannot live. Gaura is my everything. I pray to give up my life taking the name of Gaura – I ask for nothing else.
5) Gaura’s movements, Gaura’s nature, Gaura’s smiling face, Gaura’s love, Gaura’s full form – all enter my heart.
6) Gaura is my dharma, Gaura is the object of my karma, Gaura is the essence of the Vedas. I surrender my life at Gaura’s lotus feet. It is Gaura who will take me across (the ocean of material existence).
7) Gaura is the essential sound vibration and wealth for that person in whose heart He manifests. Narahari dasa always prays to take shelter at the feet of such a person.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 4, 2009